[theme-reviewers] Figerty Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon May 28 21:36:17 UTC 2012

There used to be a "resources" section on the Theme Review Codex page, but
it has since been moved elsewhere. The Theme Review page is intended to be
the Guidelines, and *only* the Guidelines.

That said: if you follow through to the Theme Unit
Tests<http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review>Codex page, you'll see a
link to How To Join WPTRT:

Read How To Join
WPTRT<http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/how-to-join-wptrt/>,
and follow all test-environment setup instructions

The setup instructions on How To Join WPTRT includes a step to install
Theme Check. :)

Chip