[theme-reviewers] Figerty Theme

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:01:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Central Victorian Irish Association
<info at cvia.com.au> wrote:
> Well,
> Kind of pointless trying to argue the point isn't it? Especially, from what
> you tell me, your own theme (twentyten) is not compliant but yet released
> with WordPress.
> But never mind, my frustration only comes from my passion to make a
> contribution to Open Source and not towards those who do not have that
> passion.
> I will fix the "Recommended" issues and resubmit it. I won't be holding my
> breath though.
>
> Have a good day.
> Dan

Dan:
Did you run your theme through the Theme Check plugin by any chance?

Theme review team:
I note that the submission page and the Codex articles don't seem to
call out the Theme Check plugin as an excellent way to avoid these
sorts of developer frustrations. Is there a particular reason we avoid
pushing this valuable tool so as to save theme devs a few headaches?

--
-Doug