[theme-reviewers] Reply to Amy H. about support forums and theme reviews.

Curtis McHale curtis at curtismchale.ca
Mon May 28 16:59:51 UTC 2012

I'm sorry Cindy this is still not the place for the review of that theme.
As stated you will need to post the question in the support forum on
wordpress.org. If that is not getting the responses desired you could post
it as a job on jobs.wordpress.net and hire someone to fix the issues.

Curtis McHale
PH: 604.751.3482
http://curtismchale.ca
http://wpthemetutorial.com