[theme-reviewers] Themes that don't appear in any queue

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu May 24 17:23:11 UTC 2012

Yep. This has to do with how we changed the way trac and theme
submissions work about a year ago. It's generally a self-fixing
problem though, when the new ticket goes through, then it won't happen
to that theme anymore.

I removed the comma from the previous ticket for the theme, so it
should appear in the queues properly now.

-Otto