[theme-reviewers] Themes that don't appear in any queue

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:16:28 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I just noticed that the latest version of Thematic went into Trac a
day ago, and for some reason didn't get filtered into any queue at
all. I'm guessing this may be because it does have a Trac history
(note the previous tickets), but the most recent ticket was from
before the current system of priority queues.

If I'm guessing right, then the next version should pop up in the
proper place with no problem, but it's worth an occasional look to see
if there are any stray tickets that didn't make it to the right place.

ref: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7910