[theme-reviewers] Capital doctype?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed May 23 15:28:52 UTC 2012

Sorry, I thought it was your ticket. It is rare for third parties to
comment on tickets. :)

Absolutely, items of general interest are entirely appropriate for the list.

As a general matter of escalation and from a Theme-review perspective,
though, the order of priority is generally:

1. Help the developer get their ticket approved
2. Highlight any general review issues via the mail-list (or make.themes
site)

Thus, it is important always to drive ticket-specific questions or issues
back to the ticket itself. If you hadn't posted here, nobody from the Theme
Review Team would ever have known about the developer's question regarding
how to implement a specific review comment, because the developer posted at
WPSE, instead of in the ticket.

So, thank you for bringing the question back to the attention of the Theme
Review Team!

Chip