[theme-reviewers] Instagram Clone

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:43:17 UTC 2012

There really isn't an Instagram site - photos are shared from the
mobile app directly to other Instagram users or to
fb/twitter/pinterest. In fact, Instagram themselves link to other
sites that pull photos from their API under "how do I view my photos
on the web": http://help.instagram.com/customer/portal/articles/95734-view-your-photos-on-the-web

I can't quite imagine a theme handling the same kind of sharing that
instagram does, but that seems like a marketing problem more than a
trademark one ;)