[theme-reviewers] GPL-compatible social media icon sets

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:58:26 UTC 2012

This is a very high quality, complete social icon set. I don't think I've
seen it in any of the links here, or some of the referenced links:

http://icondock.com/free/vector-social-media-icons

I would think that its license is GPL compatible - it doesn't require
anything. The site says:

License Info

Free to use for whatever purposes. If you use these icons, an optional link
to http://icondock.com would be appreciated. Thank you.

I don't think an "optional link" voilates GPL. There are really no
restrictions I can read into this license.

Bruce Wampler