[theme-reviewers] Theme Reviwers

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu May 3 23:53:53 UTC 2012

That would be nice Chip, can we do that?

@Sayontan yes sir that's not the best practice and you can use style.css
for admin pages as well, take a look at Twenty Eleven for example.
JS/Custom Styles etc is a choice, that's something we choose to do, having <div
style="background:#000;"> directly is not. Styles in elements will be
almost impossible to overwrite within a style.css for example doing this is
IMO worse than creating Theme using tables only :)

Take a look at http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/oenology/2.5/ I think that
all Themes should follow this model, also Twenty Eleven.

Emil