[theme-reviewers] Want to submit my THEME

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:48:11 UTC 2012

The theme would be not be approved just for using Facebook in Theme Name
alone. So please do yourself a favor by not submitting the theme with
Facebook in Theme Name, nor Theme URI nor Author URI.

Above that, know that using “Facebook” in a domain name violates the social
network’s trademarks. Google for news about Facebook and domain names in
your case.

Looked at the theme in action. The highlight colors and some link buttons
are similar to Facebook blues but the general layout is not.

Cheers.