[theme-reviewers] Why the double standards and why Pagelines gets special treatment?

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sat Mar 24 21:06:44 UTC 2012

Those images in the store are from our API server sure, should we ship
every products images in the package?
How stupid would that be?

Misuse of power?

Im not going to reply to that accusation again for legal reasons.

My Blog: http://pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross