[theme-reviewers] Why the double standards and why Pagelines gets special treatment?

Michael Torbert mrtorbert at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:23:13 UTC 2012

"It seems pretty clear to me that if he wasn't involved in PageLines
their theme would not be featured"

That's a pretty hefty charge. Can you back it up?

I'm not affiliated with PageLines, but I have multiple friends who use
their products and love them. They do some very great and unique work.
Otto already explained some reasons why a theme can become featured...
"Different behaviors, different methodologies, etc ". There can only
be so many featured themes, so obviously some great candidates will be
left out. PageLines wasn't one of them. That doesn't mean it's due to
shady activities.

Michael