[theme-reviewers] Failure of review for my theme (Ahimsa 4.0)

// ravi ravi-lists at g8o.net
Tue Mar 20 15:05:47 UTC 2012

Hell again,

a quick followup question on WP_Filesystem: when the user (blog owner/admin) edits theme files using Dashboard->Appearance->Editor, do these file operations go through WP_Filesystem too?

Also, I noticed the post about WP review volunteers. Is here a need for more volunteers? I would like to help, time (and norms(*)) permitting.

Cheers,

	—ravi

(*) not sure what the implications are for being both a reviewer and theme submitter (apart from not reviewing one’s own themes :-)).