[theme-reviewers] PHP Memory Limits?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Mar 19 23:47:20 UTC 2012

I'm not remotely as advanced as Dion, however I am 110% with you on memory
usage. This will also literally "crash" majority of shared hosts, heck even
VPS will suffer, no plugin or Theme should ever ask users to bump the
memory at any times, memory limits are there for a reason ;) Just the Theme
itself needs 64, what would happen if there's something more installed by
user?

Cheers,
Emil