[theme-reviewers] searching for themes

Cindy Livengood cmlivengood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:17:39 UTC 2012

Dear List Members,

I have been trying to view the themes on the wordpress.org site, but
unfortunately, the seemingly simple task is kicking me in the ribs.  The
filter and tag feature is not helpful.  I want to search by things like
animals, cooking and art for themes that are out of the box ready and don't
need to add my own photos to finish the appearance of the theme.

But, really, I would like to be able to see all the themes, but I don't
find a "see all themes" button, and typing "theme" into the search feature
simply gives a few responses.

Looking at the themes from my admin panel only shows 656 themes to choose
from, which of course, few of them were what I need.

Please help me to see all the themes?

Thank you!