[theme-reviewers] XML theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Mar 14 15:00:31 UTC 2012

Can you describe the intended use of the Theme/Plugin? It may very well be
that such a Theme is a candidate for a "special case" guidelines exemption.

It is always interesting to see the creative things that people develop for
WordPress; it's not mature yet, but we DO have a system in place to
facilitate getting such "special case" Themes into the repository.

Thanks,

Chip