[theme-reviewers] XML theme

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Mar 14 09:35:07 UTC 2012

If it requires a plugin, I have a feeling that the theme would be best
included IN the plugin itself.
You can then use register_theme_directory() to include the plugins
theme into the Available themes list for the blog.

It seems like the theme would be useless without the plugin, and vice
versa, so it sounds like it'd be best to bundle them into one
location.