[theme-reviewers] add_custom_background()

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Mon Mar 12 23:01:17 UTC 2012

A-HA!  :-)

A litte more serious, a general question even: If one want to have an
exception to the guidelines, where and when should one apply?
(I don't like the idea of upload -> review -> WHAM -> not-approved ->
last-in-line.)
Should a theme developer add it to the ticket directly after upload, to
avoid the "WHAM" thing? That seems to be the right place and time.