[theme-reviewers] Tags in style.css

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:05:38 UTC 2012

The allowed tags are the same as the ones on this page:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/tag-filter/

Since they're used for the filter search, it's a constrained
vocabulary and not a free-tagging system. When we review the
guidelines for new WP releases, we sometimes ask for new ones: I think
"mobile-friendly" would be a good addition, given how much mobile web
use is growing. (We previously rejected "responsive", but that was
because it's too specific to the specific development method, not
because mobile isn't an important use case!)

In the mean time, whatever language you use in the description field
will show up in searches.