[theme-reviewers] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Custom implementation of required hooks

Konstantin Obenland obenland at gmx.de
Sat Mar 10 21:33:27 UTC 2012

Oh, it would be absolutely awesome to have that in core!

I found this ticket from almost 2 years ago: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13578
Do you see any chance to revive it?

In the meantime: Would it help my case if you could the implementation? Because it's basically just wp_link_pages() with <li>s.

Konstantin