[theme-reviewers] Custom implementation of required hooks

Konstantin Obenland obenland at gmx.de
Sat Mar 10 19:32:30 UTC 2012

Thank you for your Feedback!

Link_before and _after is somewhat misleading here, I guess :)

@Chip: I don't have a ticket yet. I'm waiting for feedback on #6816 and wanted to resubmit it together with the fixes for the review. I had it shown up as a required issue when testing the Theme with Theme Check.

I was just wondering whether the requirement is more about the functionality of post pagination or the specific use of this function.

Konstantin

Sent from my iPhone