[theme-reviewers] tracking code in themes

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Fri Mar 9 20:52:35 UTC 2012

I do not work for PressTrends. I don't even pay them for their service, it is free.

I run CyberChimps WordPress Themes. http://cyberchimps.com

I only started using PressTrends a few months ago, and I have no affiliation to them at all.

Their privacy policy: http://presstrends.io/privacy

--Trent Lapinski
CEO of CyberChimps LLC
trent at cyberchimps.com