[theme-reviewers] tracking code in themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Mar 9 20:35:59 UTC 2012

Sayontan,

As with the JetPack reference: you're preaching to the choir
here<http://www.wptavern.com/forum/general-wordpress/1085-wordpress-phone-home-8.html#post21620>
.

If I may invoke the words of mothers everywhere:* two wrongs do not make a
right*. Just because WordPress itself isn't disclosing to my satisfaction
with respect to data collected via api.wordpress.org doesn't mean that the
Theme repository has to allow similar lack of proper disclosure.

Thanks,

Chip