[theme-reviewers] tracking code in themes

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 20:03:44 UTC 2012

What about this:

1) Detect theme activation
2) Prompt user via built-in backend alert/notification HTML and CSS that a
couple choices need to be made
3) Direct user through process, including activation and initial ping.

I *believe* that would satisfy the repo requirements. Trent, would that be
an approach that would get you the results you're looking for?

If so -- get coding! *grin*