[theme-reviewers] What happened here?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Mar 9 13:56:12 UTC 2012

I would suggest that the choice to do the diff-review is the prerogative of
the reviewer. The diff-review is mostly a courtesy to the Theme developer,
to expedite the review. It is NOT a hard-and-fast rule. If the reviewer
thinks that sufficient time has elapsed since the previous review, or that
the diff is complex enough to warrant a full review, or even just wants to
perform a full review, then the reviewer can certainly perform a more
thorough review.

Thanks,

Chip