[theme-reviewers] Thanks to All

Yulian Yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:38:10 UTC 2012

Previously approved themes in general don't have big issues and in most
cases found problems are easy to fix, so I always leave a message in the
ticket. Then it depends to author's answer, if he'll have time to fix
and submit new version soon. Anyway they have to be fixed soon or later
if they are required (important).

Yulian Yordanov

yul.yordanov at gmail.com
post-scriptum.info <http://post-scriptum.info/>