[theme-reviewers] Thanks to All

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Mar 9 10:34:22 UTC 2012

If Theme was previously approved and if there are no major coding changes
in functionalities or features, we only review the Diff. Grace period is up
to reviewer, I like to give couple of days to ticket owner giving them a
chance to fix the issues, re-submit Theme and of course note the
last reviewed ticket in trac once the changes are ready.

Theme in question did add support for header and background, however did
not fulfill the requirements. (*Theme is recommended to incorporate the
following WordPress core features, but is not required to do so. However,
if incorporated, features must support the core WordPress implementation:*)
this was left out from previous reviews, but what can we do now.

I've seen cases (not many, but they exist) when author does a complete
Theme overhaul each time new ticket was submitted, this is most definitely
time to start from scratch, even in that case it would be nice to keep
ticket open for couple of days, since it was already approved and in
repository anyways. Same goes for all other major changes and that's why we
have the Diff to see what was done since last review.

I personally have zero tolerance for spam, sponsored links etc, but when
author really tries hard and its here to truly contribute, we need to help
them as much as we can.

Cheers,
Emil