[theme-reviewers] Bypass WordPress Built-in Power Help

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Mar 8 17:30:53 UTC 2012

That depends (primarily for custom backgrounds): is the Theme adding
additional control/functionality above and beyond what core provides for
custom backgrounds? If so, then it can be considered. I would ask the same
question regarding the custom image header feature, but as the core
implementation is more feature-complete than the core custom background
feature, the standard will be higher for custom image headers.

Chip