[theme-reviewers] WPTRT IRC Review-In round 2?

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:37:54 UTC 2012

Nothing has been determined yet, but core development (which is for
displaying multiple screenshots in Appearance > Themes) is on this
ticket: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19816. If you're running
trunk, you'll see them in the dashboard.

As far as implementation goes, be sure to name them correctly, and put
them in the root level of the theme folder. Unless the uploader has
dark secrets I don't know, it shouldn't treat them any differently
than any other files in your theme.

(And I'm sure we'll also have many discussions to come about review
policy for new screenshots, but none of that has been determined yet.
It seems like a safe bet that the usual rules for publicity, spam, and
the like are going to apply once we get there.)