[theme-reviewers] WPTRT IRC Review-In round 2?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:51:08 UTC 2012

Well, to be quite honest, not much as the queue for previously approved
themes is essentially empty ... but if someone wants to ping the list or
IRC channel that they have a multi-screenshot theme submitted then we may
bump it up to help test the trac ticket ... especially if it already is
close to being reviewed next.

Another way to look at it is: if a recently approved theme is uploaded in
the next few days with no real change except version number and the
addition of mutliple screenshots I see no reason to do anything but push it
live ... again, an appreciated heads-up from the author would make that
much easier to manage.

Cais.