[theme-reviewers] About My Theme "Infinity"

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:45:47 UTC 2012

As for trademark issue, there are other themes/templates named "Infinity"
at Themeforest as well if you search the site - though I doubt those clash
with the auto updates of both themes. As David mentioned above, Infinity is
a generic word.

As I see it, the theme name "Infinity" is yours as far as official WP Theme
Repo is concerned, no trademark issue is involved here.  As Kirk mentioned
above, it's great that you want to help them, you can forward the code they
could use to avoid auto-update clash with your theme.

Cheers.