[theme-reviewers] About My Theme "Infinity"

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jun 29 13:37:13 UTC 2012

I'd also suggest to them that perhaps they should choose a name
unlikely for anybody else to put in the repository in the future. If
they had named their theme "Infinity by PressCrew" in the style.css,
for example, then they probably wouldn't be having this issue.

Names should be unique, or namespaced, or prefixed, or something to
that effect. Avoid using generic names.

-Otto