[theme-reviewers] About My Theme "Infinity"

Mike Dave designcoralblog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:58:51 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot Greg, i think it should work for PressCrew.
I am also waiting for some other opinions.

*Just Thinking:*

Should there be another check with theme-slug before checking the version
update in the WordPress core ?
Example: theme-slug AND author (or something else). It is just an idea, i
am not that it is acceptable or not.