[theme-reviewers] Featured and Most Popular Themes

.: chris :. chris at jazzsequence.com
Tue Jun 19 00:49:05 UTC 2012

Hey Otto --

You must get tired of answering that; maybe that info should go
somewhere up on the .org / extend / themes site.  Then you can just link
to it and say RTFM instead of answering the same question.  Possibly
here? http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/about/

:: code bandit ::
http://protocol.by/jazzsequence
http://about.me/jazzs3quence