[theme-reviewers] Themes previously approved by figerty

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jun 15 16:29:10 UTC 2012

Good morning, reviewers!

Please be advised: when reviewing tickets for previously-approved Themes,
please always check the previous ticket as part of the review process. This
is always important, in order to determine if the Theme had any "required"
issues noted in the previous ticket. However, I am asking for particular
attention to be paid to any ticket previously approved by user "figerty".
Unfortunately, most of this users tickets resolved as "approved" had
nothing more than a Theme-Check performed. I just had to suspend one Theme,
and not-approve its most recent ticket, because of a lack of complete
review in the "approved" ticket.

I may go back and audit all such tickets at some point, but we're currently
getting the expected influx of post-3.4-release Theme updates submitted,
and I'm trying to help keep the incoming queue clear. So, please just keep
an eye out.

Thanks in advance,