[theme-reviewers] Please make my theme live

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:41:41 UTC 2012

Thanks @Frumph ... but I simply do not have the time every day (and haven't
for several weeks) to insure Trac and Extend are synchronized; I'm not even
sure I could find a weekly time-slot given my current schedule as well as
taking into consideration another opportunity on the horizon that will
likely require something else may need to be dropped from my schedule.

Too be bluntly honest, generating a new revenue stream is taking precedence
over any pro bono work and/or volunteer activity.

Cais.