[theme-reviewers] Please make my theme live

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:35:29 UTC 2012

Not a bad idea, but what would you suggest as a guideline for assigning
these tags / flags to insure a consistent approach to using them?

As another idea, we could look at adopting "Semantic Versioning" as a
guideline (see http://semver.org/) ; then use the version number as the
flag, but that again requires a person (the theme author mostly) to
properly version their works; but it will also add to the review
guidelines, to insure the theme author did properly (re-)version their
theme ... hmm, this slope is starting to get a bit slippery ...

Cais.