[theme-reviewers] Something we need to check for 3.4 appearance -> background

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Jun 12 20:21:29 UTC 2012

Then what is stopping you from creating your own callback to specify a
background-image: none;  ?

Or even writing a patch that has a button to enable a none background image
that keeps the custom-background class and style ?

Just clearing the background image, "remove image"  should coincide with its
utilization and effect in the same manner that not assigning default
$arguments presents.   Which it now currently does.

I would like to read more thoughts on how to make what you want happen with
giving the ability to the end user to have no-image other then removing of
all settings in the appearance -> background section of the wp-admin.

I am sure there could be other methods implemented including that of a
button in the wp-admin -> appearance -> background.