[theme-reviewers] Something we need to check for 3.4 appearance -> background

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jun 11 23:34:14 UTC 2012

I favor this approach. If an optional core feature is implemented, it is
REQUIRED to be implemented properly. As of WordPress 3.4, *proper*
implementation of the custom background feature includes not specifying a
body background via style.css.

Bear in mind: this is an API change, essentially. Sometimes things aren't
perfectly backward-compatible when an API changes. Some child Themes may
need some (probably minor) revisions in order to remain compatible.

Chip