[theme-reviewers] Decaying of older themes and mass emailing users pre 3.0 to update their theme.

// ravi ravi-lists at g8o.net
Mon Jun 11 15:48:14 UTC 2012

On Jun 10, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Emil Uzelac wrote:
> I personally believe that it would be nice to notify author's about this and also note that we had very little close to zero response when we did last time. Currently older Themes like that are not "searchable" anyways :)
>
> We had something going on with some 2010-11 Themes and as far as I know, not a single author responded back to us.

I intended to but forgot to mention in my last message: I did not receive any such notification as outlined above, for any of my three themes (and I actually read my Junk folder, so the notification, if sent, did not get misfiled and deleted). Perhaps my themes were not found decayed enough to warrant notice :-).

	—ravi