[theme-reviewers] Figerty Theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:43:25 UTC 2012

Yes, I just finished reading the other thread, but the sentiment of
self-approval in the context he wrote is simply not acceptable.
My reply was more a general FYI than anything else ... I really didn't
expect the other thread to degrade to the point of Otto stepping in and
swinging the ban-stick. Although I absolutely agree with the action.

Cais.