[theme-reviewers] This is becomig a JOKE!!!

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sat Jun 9 13:05:55 UTC 2012

Sir.  The coding you have for the link for the style.css is *not* in the twentyten theme as it is written.

The admin-menu.php is *not* in the twentyten theme.

The enqueu’ing of the bundled jquery is *not* in the twentyten theme.

The comments are closed, you have CSS that display: none;’s it, which again is *not* in the twentten theme  ( .nopassword, .nocomments { display: none; } )