[theme-reviewers] This is becomig a JOKE!!!

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Sat Jun 9 11:04:10 UTC 2012

It would be nice if there were some form of paid review system. I
guess all it would take is a reviewer setting up a service where they
charge ~$50 to pick up your ticket. A lot of people would pay for
that. Especially freemium theme developers.

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Central Victorian Irish Association
<info at cvia.com.au> wrote:
> I am starting to get royally pissed now guys.
> I was told (off the list) today to post up a new revision of the Figerty
> theme as a few issues were found and was told to post a link to the new
> ticket so the next reviewer would find it and review the newer revision
> instead of waiting again.
> http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8003 – Older version
>
> You will see link to new revision.
>

> nishasingh decided to come along, not even accept or assign the ticket,
> close it as a new version uploaded. Now I gotta wait yet AGAIN!!! to get on
> top of the queue that I was on all week while AGAIN other themes below it
> were being reviewed and reviewed again.
>
> I am seriously getting pissed. Either review the bloody thing or just forget
> it. No wonder people are not bothering with submitting themes these days!
>
> AGAIN ANNOYED DAN!!!

I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com
http://facebook.com/SiteOrigin