[theme-reviewers] Most Popular download counts seems off

Tyler Cunningham seizedpropaganda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:38:58 UTC 2012

Ah I see, that makes sense then. Yeah obviously total downloads would not be fair which is why for the longest time I always thought it was straight up downloads for the past 7 days. Now it seems more like 10 days based on my rough calculations.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Regards,

Tyler Cunningham