[theme-reviewers] (no subject)

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jun 8 14:10:24 UTC 2012

I would view it as: either is acceptable. You could *recommend* using
get_stylesheet_uri() instead of get_stylesheet_directory_uri() .
'/style.css', but I wouldn't not-approve a Theme based on either usage.

Chip

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Konstantin Obenland
<konstantin at obenland.it>wrote:

> I wasn't aware.
>
> This is what my finding was based on:
>
> If incorporated into the Theme, site information is *required* to be
> called using the correct template tag:
> [...]
> Style Sheet URL: get_stylesheet_uri()<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_stylesheet_uri>
>
> I was under the impression, when it is required to use
> get_stylesheet_uri() to get the stylesheet url,
> get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css' actually is no good.
> Wasn't the reason behind requiring get_stylesheet_uri(), that the
> 'stylesheet_uri' filter gets called?
>
> Konstantin
>
> On 08.06.2012, at 16:01, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) wrote:
>
>   ^ thanks chip – also if you could:
>
> might want to edit the doc for *_uri() / *_url()   .. although I don’t
> know any functions off the top of my head that have _url()

>>> wp_register_style('default', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() .
>>> '/style.css', array(), '0.0.3');