[theme-reviewers] Theme Unit Test - Missing Images on import.

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 01:07:24 UTC 2012

> These images are missing from being imported with the Theme Unit Test

Thanks for the report, I did find 3 missing images and the MP3 file
was broken. They're fixed now; I just re-uploaded them and updated the
XML links.

You'll need to grab a fresh version of the XML file (same file name).

Note: I'm still seeing a few intermittent issues with the "Hayseed Rag
– The Dizzy Trio” file, but it seems to be a connection or CDN issue,
I'll keep investigating it.

– Lance