[theme-reviewers] Theme Reviewers

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Jul 30 05:33:20 UTC 2012

Dear Theme Reviewers,

First of all I would personally like to thank you for your hard work and
help with the Themes, however we're failing big time.

Please revisit http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review (Theme Review
Guidelines) once again and make sure that every single item is followed.

Approving SPAM links is something that's not tolerated and especially for
reviewers with 300+ reviews behind. I can understand if this would happen
to a trainee, but cannot for folks that have been around for some time now.

Call me a "bad" guy or "Theme Review Policeman" or whatever, I don't care,
please if you are willing to help, do it right or don't do it at all, very
simple stuff. Admins will look "bad" in front of the Theme Author and also
for WordPress itself if something like this ever comes up.
See this is not something that just happened... We can see this quite
enough lately.

If you're reviewing the diff, please check the URI's they're so easy to see
and they're located above all!

P.S. Do what I do and many others I'm sure, check both URLs first and make
sure that they're valid. Close the ticket if they're not, no need to
continue if author made a Theme just for backlinks.

Thanks,
Emil