[theme-reviewers] Internet Explorer Support

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Jul 24 05:29:58 UTC 2012

I'm on OS X, however Windows XP is on my Virtual Box and it's not a perfect
choice, because XP doesn't support IE9 and it renders slightly different
than let's say Vista. I need to upgrade soon. Now most of my users are IE9
and that's great, however some of them are still on IE7.

I'll phase-out IE7 support by the end of 2013, maybe even sooner depends on
the stats 4% doesn't look much, but... :)

Emil