[theme-reviewers] Forum for Theme Programmers?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jul 23 16:11:40 UTC 2012

I would recommend StackExchange.

For WordPress-specific issues, http://wordpress.stackexchange.com is a
great resource. For general web development, there's
http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/. And for general PHP/SQL/etc. there's
http://stackoverflow.com/.

And I agree: the mail-list isn't always the best medium for
discussion/exchange of the kinds of topics you reference. That's why I've
mostly stayed out of the responsive-design discussions. :)

Thanks,

Chip