[theme-reviewers] Duplicate Theme Name

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Mon Jul 23 14:29:53 UTC 2012

I would like to say something about this, if I'm allowed to do so: I
understand allocating theme names is a matter of first come, first
served and also that changing theme ownership affects internal
organization of the repository but there are just that many catchy
names that one can find and with all the recommendations at one point
or another theme names are going to clash and situations like this are
going to arise. And sometimes due to branding elements and other
keyword  connections changing theme names is really not that easy. I
think it would make for a better policy if authors willing to
contribute with good quality themes would be given more consideration
than authors who came, left their mark and left.

I understand this could be more inconvenient than not and that it may
affect the repository's organization as much as it would affect theme
authors. I'm just giving my 2 cent and hope it might help.

Sent from my iPhone